With the goal of spreading health and wellbeing through Ayurveda, the Vasudeva Vilasam Group aims to expand their presence. Target customers for the Adara Ayurveda franchise business are people for all classes, in particular those that suffer from medical ailments; and providing homemakers and professionals with with access to Ayurveda and spa services. Successfully operating many wellness centres, the company is now inviting partners to join Adara Ayurveda in different formats.
BECOME A PARTNER
EXCLUSIVE FRANCHISOR SUPPORT
PREFERRED FRANCHISEE PROFILE
- Professionals from wellness industry willing to expand their business
- Existing spa/ Ayurveda practitioner or healthcare/ medical professional
- Alternative medicine doctors, already owning and running a clinic
- Aspirants with required space and investment
- Someone passionate about the Ayurveda way of healing
- Anyone willing to invest in a lucrative business opportunity
- Experienced investors running and existing wellness-related business
Get Started Today!
"- , Adara Ayurveda - Franchisee
I had made the decision to make the switch from a corporate career to business, focusing either on organic food or wellness. Since I had no expertise in either, I was looking for a partner that would guide me in this journey. I met owners and executives of Vasudev Vilasam at Franchise India. They stood out for the passion that they had for the their work and products. This was enough for me to take my interactions with them to the next level. After visiting their entire set up, I was convinced that the product quality was being well managed and they were taking all the right steps to revolutionize how Ayurveda is perceived in the world. In my mind the deal was sealed after meeting with the Chairman of the company, who puts his heart into developing products and treating patients. And then they say rest is history!! We are now proud to be associated with Adara and bringing authentic Ayurveda to your doorstep."